Advertisement

Are they able to fix it

Are they able to fix it TheDanishBrumbas is the life of Brian... Brian is not a name, it is a lifestyle...
If you may think there is something wrong with my timeline you are right... I am only posting once a week and that is sunday... but i do have a reason for this and that is I am expecting something in the future... and also that iI do not feel the pressure of posting everyday...

so when I really would like to maske something in or out, or create something different I have the opportunity and also the time for making the details look more crispy... and everything I have been doing on this channel is practice for getting better at this...

When I will find it suitable I may pop somthing in during the week... I will never know when that will happen... that is a surprise and a gift from me to you... so please do enjoy.... Brian OUT.... seeee you, take care, cheeeeeers, adios amigos, bye bye, møjn...
Help os out please!!!...





The,Danish,Brumbas,TheDanishBrumbas,thedanishbrumbas,Thedanishbrumbas,the,danishbrumbas,danish,brumbas,Brian,Brøndal,brian,brondal,Brondal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments