Advertisement

Cake Made Of KIT KAT BARS | 3 Tiers Of Chocolate | How To Cake It with Yolanda Gampp

Cake Made Of KIT KAT BARS | 3 Tiers Of Chocolate | How To Cake It with Yolanda Gampp Enter my Sprinkle Some Love CONTEST -
For more CHOCOLATE cakes, check here -


Hi, I'm Yolanda! I post my drool-worthy, jaw-dropping caking creations every Tuesday at 11am EST! My novelty cakes come in all shapes and sizes - giant versions of foods, gross stuff like brains, movie characters and some of my favorite things!

This KitKat Mega Cake is a chocolatey dream so it begins with Yo’s Ultimate Chocolate Cake, but also features delicious Matcha Cake and Funfetti Cake. I flavored my buttercream using various ingredients such as sprinkles, dried cranberries, black sesame seeds, toffee bits and more to create 3 unique buttercream flavors then stacked each cake with its respective IMBC. It wouldn’t be a KitKat Mega cake without fun flavors so I covered the entire cake with Have Your Cake, Good Fortune Green Tea, and Totally Butter Tart KitKats and dressed it up with cute ribbon and a cake topper!
Find the full recipe here:

#Baking #Chocolate #KitKat


FOLLOW ME:
FB -
IG -
IG -
PIN -

THE HOW TO CAKE IT TEAM
Editor: Orhan Sumen
Cinematographer: Cody Clay
Producers: Jocelyn Mercer & Connie Contardi

Google,YouTube,Yolanda Gampp,Yolanda Gamp,How To Cake It,Cakes,Cake,Sugar Stars,How To Cake It By Yolanda,Buttercream,Vanilla Cake,Chocolate,Vanilla,Recipe,Chocolate Cake Recipe,howtocakeit,kitkat mega cake,mega cake,speciality kit kats,chocolate cake,cake art,giant cakes,step by step,valentine's day treats,cake artist,cake decorating videos,cake decorating for beginners,mega cakes,cake decorating ideas,cake decorating tutorials,kit kat,kit kat cake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments