Advertisement

[ENG SUB] a dancer's foot surgery | vlog | surgery experience and boredom

[ENG SUB] a dancer's foot surgery | vlog | surgery experience and boredom [please turn on the subtitles]

hey ho

so in the past year my feet developed a severe form of bunions to the point where it really affected my ability to do just about any sport.
I trained literally until days before the surgery, dancing has become such a big part of my life, I was so devastated to find out there was no way around surgery.
I've decided I should vlog about my experience and keep a video diary on how I try not to go nuts.

if you'd like to see more of this journey, feel free to subscribe!

remember to be kind and have a little faith in the world and yourself!

bye byeee
.............................................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
Insta: @felu.kkat
Studygram: @studyeong.j
.
.
love, kat

dance,dancing,surgery,foot surgery,experience,vlog,calm,daily,life,hospital,student,kpop,dancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments