Advertisement

Furry Unboxing Himself. (fursuit intro that does not make sense because he is homemade)

Furry Unboxing Himself. (fursuit intro that does not make sense because he is homemade) An unboxing of my own fuirsuit head / kemono mascot / fursona that I made. It did not even get shipped, so ... Hello!



I'm Bla,
I'll be doing some short furry videos, ASMR relaxation content, instrumental videos and combinations of those. : )
I like wholesome, soothing and relaxing content and I'd be happy if anyone is having some kind of comfort by these videos. At the same time it's also nice to have this little obscure space of the internet, even while no one is noticing it! If you are still reading this, have a great day or night. You can do it!


( I'm also on twitter at )

Furry,Fursuit,Unboxing,Fursuit Head,Kemono,Fursona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments