Advertisement

honest thoughts on (more) recent comebacks | cherry bullet, rocket punch, pentagon + ikon

honest thoughts on (more) recent comebacks | cherry bullet, rocket punch, pentagon + ikon whoop, let's talk about some more recent comebacks! this time featuring cherry bullet, rocket punch, pentagon and ikon!

Cherry Bullet is a group I personally have heard of before, but never had the chance to hear any of their songs (that I can remember at least!) but after seeing their light stick, I just had to see what they were about! Honestly, one of the coolest light sticks I've ever seen.

Rocket Punch has such a cute name, and I think their concept really fits that as well, though the overly expensive plaid is a bit questionable.

ikon holds a special place in my heart because as a YG Stan I of course understand heartbreak so I definitely feel for the fans. Bye-G could never. I mean, bye-g probably will but just hasn't yet.

As for Pentagon, I talked a bit about body image after seeing a post about Hongseok and I promised to leave some resources so here they are.

NEDA


Body Neutrality


Body Shaming in Kpop


#ROCKETPUNCH #PENTAGON #IKON
_________________

♥CONNECT WITH ME♥

♡ I N S T A G R A M


♡ 2 N D C H A N N E L


♡ P A T R E O N


♡ E M A I L
→ minjivanpark@gmail.com

subscribe to my channel 'angelina' for more kpop shenanigans

_________________

check out my other vids!

ROASTING Your Fav Kpop Idols' Parrot Handling Skills


Double Standards in Kpop


Why 2NE1 was revolutionary and Deserved Better


Why People STILL Hate Jennie

_________________


outro: vhs - montreal


_________________


funky transition cockatoo drawn by Kpop Shake!


_________________


[ angelina ]

cherry bullet,rocket punch,pentagon,ikon,cherry bullet hands up,cherry bullet comeback,rocket punch bouncy,rocket punch comeback,pentagon dr bebe,pentagon comeback,ikon dive,yg entertainment,blackpink,ikon comeback,Ikon B.I.,kpop comparisons,kpop comeback,reviewing rocket punch,reviewing ikon,reviewing pentagon,pentagon dehydration,pentagon abs,K-POP,kpop comeback 2020,rocket punch feel special,kpop comeback stage,rocket punch bim bam bum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments