Advertisement

Livin' Like Mya : Kobe Bryant, Gianna, the Families, and the Pilot - A Moment of Silence

Livin' Like Mya : Kobe Bryant, Gianna, the Families, and the Pilot - A Moment of Silence I just found out the news so I want to give a moment of silence to an ICON, to his daughter, GiGi, and to the other 7 that died in the helicopter crash yesterday. Let's remember their life. I found out more detailed news after I made the video so I want to make sure I include all 9 victims.




Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna are understood to have been travelling to basketball practice on Sunday morning at Bryant's Mamba Academy

Among those killed were teenage peers of Gianna, parents, coaches and a pilot

They included John Altobelli, a baseball coach at Orange Coast College, his wife Keri and their daughter Alyssa; basketball coach Christina Mauser; Sarah Chester and her daughter Payton; and the pilot Ara Zobayan

kobe bryant,kobe,bryant,rip,moment of silence,sports,basketball,gianna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments