Advertisement

MY HAIR TRANSFORMATION (look 10 years younger)

MY HAIR TRANSFORMATION (look 10 years younger) Doctor Nina here! Welcome back to my channel. In today's video, I finally unveil my new hair. For the last few weeks, I have created an unintentional hair "series" on my channel, and have been asking for advice. Now, I finally got my bleach blonde hair colored and corrected. Thanks for all the advice. Let me know in the comments below what you think!

#HairDisaster #Hairtransformation #DoctorNina

Thank you Sarah! @hairbysarahklein on ig

My Social Media:
Youtube➜
Instagram➜
Tiktok➜
Twitter➜

Nicolette Gray:
Youtube➜
Vlog channel➜
Instagram➜

Blair Gray:
Instagram➜

Last videos:
MY $6,500 WEIGHT LOSS PROCEDURE:
I AM IN LOVE:
MY BAD HAIR DAY:
HOW TO IMPRESS A DATE *avoid bad breath*:

Business Inquiries: ninagraypress@gmail.com

My Hair Transformation:

Nina gray,doctor nina,nicolette gray,Beverly Hills brat,dr phil,blair gray,beverly hills,doctor,dentist,hair transformation,bleached,blonde,brunette hair,colorist,wigoloist,how to look 10 years younger,my hair transformation,hair disaster,hair dye,bad hair day,hairdresser,nine zero one salon,women hairstyles,look younger,most beautiful hair transformation by professional,trending haircuts,short haircuts,curled hair,straightened hair,damaged hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments