Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A NORMAL DAY AS AN AESTHETIC BODYBUILDER TO LOSE FAT!

WHAT I EAT IN A NORMAL DAY AS AN AESTHETIC BODYBUILDER TO LOSE FAT! In today's video i am going to be showing you what i eat in a normal day as an Aesthetic bodybuilder to lose fat.
I say normal because i don't want to show you what i am eating in a random day, this video will show you what i normally eat.

MY MACROS TO LOSE FAT
KCALS - 2300
PROTEIN- 201g
FATS - 77g
CARBS - 201g

n
HOW DO I FIND OUT MY MACROS?

This is a Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) Calculator, which helps identify your Marcos for, Maintaining weight, losing weight or even bulking.
The calculator will also display your BMI, BMR and MACROS.

HOW DO I LOG WHAT I EAT?
- I Use my fitness Pal, the app tracks what you eat from just scanning the barcode off the good.
- You can also put in your Macros into so it lets you know how much you have left to eat.

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA :
INSTA -

MUSIC:
INTRO - SOLDIER = NEFFEX
00:57 - SUB URBAN = CRADLES
03:02 - FAILURE = NEFFEX
05:20 - SPEED = JIM YOSEF


*DISCLAIMER - I am not a health professional, I am only doing what helped me and most likely will help you. I supply facts and only facts, no lies no BS.


Thank you for watching

#AESTHETICS #BODYBUILDING #STAYCONSISTENT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments