Advertisement

Sew Little Time - Fabric and Pattern Haul - January 2020

Sew Little Time - Fabric and Pattern Haul - January 2020 #fabrichaul #sewingvlog #patternhaul

Hello and welcome to my channel Sew Little Time, where I share all of my sewing plans and makes.

Be prepared for a mammoth fabric and pattern haul!! I have lot of fabric and pattern pairings to share with you in this vlog - I hope you enjoy :)

Fabric companies mentioned:
Girl Charlee (who have today unfortunately announced their closure of the UK fabric store online)


Minerva


Crafty Sew & So


Guthrie & Ghani


Hey June Handmade


Bobbins & Buttons


Jay Jay at the Fabric Edit


Rosy from Rosy Sews Modern Vintage Destash Account


Tilly and the Buttons


Sew Over It


Thimble & Notch


Find me on Instagram:

Please like and subscribe :)

Thank you for watching!

dressmaking,sewing,sewingvlog,memade,handmade,garmentsewing,sewlittletime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments