Advertisement

Should you use a kit lens?

Should you use a kit lens? Over the years, I've flip flopped on the subject of kit lenses. Should you buy one with your camera? Should you keep the ones you have? That's up to you, but in this video I'm going to talk about my current thoughts regarding these simple cheap zoom lenses. Let's take a look at the subject of kit lenses and take some photos with one! I use the Canon EF-M 15-45mm f3.5-6.3 standard kit lens with the Canon EOS M5 out in winter nature at my favorite state park in the area.

Check out the Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens:




Or check out the camera I recorded this video with (also used a 15-45mm lens):




Join my newsletter e-mail list:


See the equipment I use to take photos and record videos:


Check out Acdsee's all-in-one photo editor:


Browse photography gear on B&H Photo Video:


Browse camera gear on eBay:


Equipment kits I've assembled:



Social Media:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

If you enjoy my content, please consider subscribing:

As a B&H, Acdsee, eBay, and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Other links are potentially affiliated as well.

#KitLens #KitLenses #Photography

kit lenses,kit lens,low cost lenses,camera lenses,photography,lens talk,photo talk,photo outing,photowalk,best camera lens,versatile camera lens,all-rounder lens,flexible camera lens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments