Advertisement

THE 'UMP' IS TERRIBLE BUT I NUKED WITH IT! (Twice) - Realism Ground War Nukes

THE 'UMP' IS TERRIBLE BUT I NUKED WITH IT! (Twice) - Realism Ground War Nukes The new "UMP" is terrible, but I still managed to nuke with it, yes I know it isn't actually a UMP, but the common majority of people in the community view it as just that, so if I call it that people will know what I'm talking about. I hope to see some buffs heading its way otherwise once I get it gold, I will never use it again.

Realism ground war has to be the most high risk, high reward, entertaining yet frustrating gamemode of all, when you're the one one tapping everyone to the head, it's brilliant, you can't be stopped and it's hilarious, but once you're on the receiving end of some controller bot panicking like crazy but somehow hipfire headshotting you instantly, yes it's rather tilting...


MW Video Playlist:

eAdvantage Link:
Use code TGD13 for 13.5% off! They will also send you a USB stick with my aimbot on it (Just memeing lads)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donations & Discount Links

* Want to donate and support the channel:
* BECOME A MEMBER FOR AS LITTLE AS £1.99:
* G2A: Buy games cheaply and support the channel with my link:
* MW3 Cheap:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc:
* Twitch Livestream:
* Monstercat Playlist (Video Music)
* Intro Song:
* Outro Song: "Niviro - The Ghost":

* F.A.Q, PC Specs And More!:

* Asiimov Skins for MW3:



* Join my stream Discord: -
* - My Twitter. Read my rambles:
* Steam group for anyone and everyone :)

PC Call of Duty,Aimbot Aim,Professional FPS Players,Modern Warfare 2019,CoD 2019,PC CoD,PC Gaming,High level FPS Gaming,Best Sensitivity,144hz FPS Gaming,Modern Warfare 2020,Pluto MW3,Modern Warfare Nukes 2020,144hz MW,Improving Aim,Damascus Nukes,THE UMP IS TERRIBLE BUT I NUKED WITH IT! (Twice) - Realism Ground War Nukes,call of duty,modern warfare,call of duty modern warfare,MW UMP45 Nuke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments