Advertisement

ARE YOU ON THE WRONG PLANET? THE CHOSEN ONES, MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, CRYSTAL, RAINBOW, ONYX,

ARE YOU ON THE WRONG PLANET? THE CHOSEN ONES, MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, CRYSTAL, RAINBOW, ONYX, Have you often thought why are you here, why am I the odd ball, the black sheep of my family even thoughts of I just dont belong. This isn't my life. Where is my family, you may be waiting for them to show up. This video may be just for for you, the sharing of energy, them filling in your puzzle pieces as well as you magnetically waking up their DNA, their subconscious, their past lives. You possibly may be shifting them into remembering all their knowledge from other dimensional lifetimes, bringing them into the star being they always was.

#chosen one,#near death experience,#NDE,#crystal kids,rainbow kids,rainbow warriors,#spiritual gifts,#aliens,#new age,

Post a Comment

0 Comments