Advertisement

ASMR - Gum Chewing, Whispers, and Various Triggers

ASMR - Gum Chewing, Whispers, and Various Triggers ASMR - Gum Chewing, Whispers, and Various Triggers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to my channel! I had a request from a subscriber for more gum chewing videos so I created this little piece filled with lots of gum chewing, whispering, and 3 other triggers of my selection.

These other triggers include:
- Microphone brushing and scratching
- Playing with plastic Mardi Gras beads
- Hardcover book tapping

Please let me know if you would like a video solely with gum chewing or gum chewing mixed with other specific triggers.

Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram @asmroasis

asmr,gum chewing,eating,whisper,microphone brushing,makeup brush,tapping,scratching,mouth sounds,sk,cluck,mardi gras,mardi gras beads,necklace,beads,tingles,relax,book,hardcover,page flipping,sleep,whispered,day,girl,oasis,asmr oasis,autonomous sensory meridian response,cat,plastic,paper,Extra gum,spearmint,stick,red,blue yeti,wind screen,trigger,trigger assortment,assorted,various,random,brunette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments