Advertisement

Australia using tax payer money to fight manspreading! Says culture MUST change!

Australia using tax payer money to fight manspreading! Says culture MUST change! Australia has gone off the deep end!


Upgrade to a Ridge Wallet and get 10% off with free worldwide shipping by using this link. Remember to use the code FLASH
Here is the link:

Check out my store!


Check out my Patreon!

Check out my Twitch!

Follow me on Twitter!
@yellowflashguy
#Australia #TwitterPuritans

YellowFlash,Yellow Flash,YellowFlash2,YellowFlash 2,Yellow Flash 2,Clown World,Blue Checkmark,Twitter Puritan,blue checkmark twitter,How to Get Twitter Verified,Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Answers Twitter Questions From Twitter,I hate twitter,Twitter for Android,Twitter VS Part 2,How Twitter needs to change | Jack Dorsey,Twitter VS Ricky Berwick Hater,How to Get 1000 Followers on Twitter Without Scamming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments