Advertisement

Wolcen | Testing a build iteration (featuring The Invisible Man + a familiar face from I am Legend)

Wolcen | Testing a build iteration (featuring The Invisible Man + a familiar face from I am Legend) #diablo #diablo3 #d3 #pcgaming #wolcen #TheInvisibleMan #IamLegend

*** Link for the build ***

I hope you enjoy the video, and I'm always open to things I can do better.

Some streamers and/or YT channels I enjoy - please support them if you like them:

-TJ- (Fun and edgy rage!)


-MuggleMama- (Super awesome sweetheart of a lady)
YouTube: Muggle Mama
Twitch:

-Panda- (Gets the community involved with his channel like few others)


-TubaHero- (You will learn something with every visit and hear/see many puns)
YouTube: TubaHeroGaming
Twitch:

**Peripherals**

-Mouse: Roccat Nyth
-Keyboard: Roccat MK FX Cherry MX
-Headset: HyperX Cloud II

*Social Media*

Twitter:

IG:

diablo,d3,diablo3,d4,diablo4,wow,warcraft,wolcen,rpg,arpg,a-rpg,action,pc game,mmorpg,mmo-rpg,ladder,leaderboard,rank,ranked,arena,pve,pvp,build,guide,s19,s20,seasonal,sc,softcore,hc,hardcore,quarashi,djent,djentleman,blizzard,gaming,The invisible man,I am legend,gunslinger,pistol,pistoleer,rogue,assassin,operative,will smith,infected,zombie,lords of mayhem,expedition,s+,legendary,unique,easy,speed,toxic,exorcist,ranger,stealth,ninja,untainted,wrath of sarisel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments