Advertisement

I was immediately mad when I got here! - E29 S3

I was immediately mad when I got here!  - E29 S3 More info on our Website.


Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.



We get all of our music from Artlist.io
Click link below to sign up and get two additional months for free.



#TexasBarndominiums
#Barndominium
#Barndo


Gear I use to shoot videos (updated 8.1.19):
Main Camera -
Gimbal for main camera -
Favorite lens -
B-Roll lens -
Drone -
GoPro 7 -
Gimbal for GoPro -
Microphone -
Tripod -
Tripod video head -

Texas Barndominiums,Texas Barndos,Tx Barndominiums,Tx Barndos,Erik Cortina,How To,DIY,Custom Metal Homes,Metal Buildings,Texas,Barndominiums,Barndos,Metal Building Homes,barndominium cost,barnominium plans,barn house,building process,barndominium tour,shed,shouse,shause,construction,jobsite,custom home,barn,Blue Barndominium,the blue,shop,shop with living quarters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments