Advertisement

Most Big Macs Ever Eaten by One Person | Joey Chestnut Sets New World Record

Most Big Macs Ever Eaten by One Person | Joey Chestnut Sets New World Record Since being a kid, I've dreamt about eating as many Big Macs as I could. As the ultimate cheat day event, I ordered 32 Big Mac® sandwiches from Uber Eats and recorded the experience. According to McDonald’s, the Big Mac® features two 100 percent pure beef patties and Big Mac® sauce sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. It’s topped off with pickles, crisp lettuce, onions and American cheese for a 100 percent beef burger with a taste like no other.

I remember being a little kid and they would sell two Big Macs for $4 and me and my grandpa would get four of them. I’d end up eating three. And this is bringing me back to being a kid. Me and my grandpa would go back to the same McDonald’s every time. And it’s crazy, when I drive by that McDonald’s I still kinda just think about it. I think about all the times I was there with my grandpa and it’s weird the way that food takes you back and helps you remember things. With Big Macs, I definitely remember my grandpa.

I ate 32 Big Mac® in 38 minutes, 15 seconds. The meal is equivalent to 15.36 pounds and 18,016 calories.

I’m still amazed at how good the Big Macs tasted. It’s so much easier to eat a food that you’re familiar with and your body just already knows.

Matt Stonie's Big Mac Video:


Try my wing sauces and mustard!:


Follow me on social media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Comment below other foods or restaurant challenges that you would like to see me eat! Thanks for watching.

Competitive Eating,Joey Chestnut,Chestnut,Major League Eating,Matt Stonie,Crazy eating,Food challenges,Food challenge,Restaurant food challenge,joey chestnut eating,Joey chestnut hotdogs,Joey Chestnut Nathans,Nathans Hot Dogs,Nathans Hot Dog Contest,Joey Chestnut ESPN,Joey chestnut intro,Joey chestnut 74 hotdogs,joey chestnut vs matt stonie,joey chestnut vs kobayashi,kobayashi,joey chestnut training,joey chestnut record,Big Mac,Big Mac World Record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments