Advertisement

REGENCY SIBLINGS CHARACTER DESIGN! | Inspired by Chocolate Covered Strawberries

REGENCY SIBLINGS CHARACTER DESIGN! | Inspired by Chocolate Covered Strawberries I re-watched the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice and ugh I gotta draw some Regency characters! Whether or not your a fan of 1800s English fashion, i hope you'll still enjoy drawing along!

► SUPPLIES USED:

Plumchester Mechanical Pencil 0.5 - 2b Graphite
Kneaded Eraser
illo Sketchbook:
A5 Cardstock:
Copic Sketch Markers:
Ohuhu Brushmarkers:
Misc. Water-based Fineliners
Tombow Mono-Zero Eraser:





♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,filling a spread in my sketchbook,FASIMS,drawing chocolate strawberries as people,chocolate covered strawberries,character design,videos to draw along with,draw with me,sketchbook videos,drawing in my sketchbook,illo sketchbook,regency era,regency era character design,jane austen,pride and prejudice,REGENCY SIBLINGS CHARACTER DESIGN,siblings character design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments