Advertisement

Searching For Spring: My First Starlapse

Searching For Spring: My First Starlapse This is one of my favorite times of year; where all the snow melts, the colors begin to come back and the time for excessive slow-motion Spring b-roll is in full force!

Being that this was my first day to night time lapse, I had no idea how this was really going to turn out. From this first attempt I've learned so much I can use going forward. For instance-- dog treats for the coyotes that were howling around me, a warm blanket and ALWAYS have hot coffee.
I'm so intrigued by what happens in the night sky. I never realized how much happens up there-- maybe that's because I've always been, for some reason, terrified of space.
For those of you that specialize in this, I realize now how much discipline and dedication you must have to be able to capture the beauty that is the night sky.
I would love to get pointers or tips from you guys for the best set up (LENS) to capture what the naked eye never sees.

Down in the comments please let me know what kind of set ups you guys are using for Astro photography! I would love to do more of this.

Enjoy.

Timelapse,epic broll,Astrophotography for beginners,Kris Antoinette,Kris Antoinette Photography,KrisAntoinette,kris antoinette youtube,Starlapse,Spring,Spring broll,Canon timelapse,Broll,Canon,Search for Spring,First starlapse,First Timelapse,My first time lapse,Kris,springtime,springtimestroll,photography,cinematography,Ronin S,

Post a Comment

0 Comments