Advertisement

Super Easy Guide to BIG Aquarium Water Changes

Super Easy Guide to BIG Aquarium Water Changes In this super easy guide to big aquarium water changes I look at how and why I perform such large water changes in my aquascapes. In this guide I show you how you can make water changes really easy without the need to lift buckets to and from the aquarium.

How much water do you change and how often?

Keep on scaping!
George

Where I get my plants -
My favourite aquariums with a lid -
My favourite filters -
Fritz Aquatics -
Felix Smart Aquarium -
Oase BiOrb Air -
Follow me on Instagram -
Buy merch -

#georgefarmer #aquascape #redcolander

George Farmer aquascape,freshwater aquarium,George Farmer,Planted Aquarium,Planted Tank,Aquascape,Nature Aquarium,felix smart aquarium,tropica aquarium plants,fritz aquatics,oase biomaster,oase biorb air,aquarium water change,how to change aquarium water,how to change water fish tank,easy water change aquarium,guide to aquarium maintenance,red colander George Farmer,Aquascaper 1200,oase highline 175 cichlid aquascape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments