Advertisement

Monkey Mountain Da Nang Vietnam - Mean Monkeys

Monkey Mountain Da Nang Vietnam - Mean Monkeys Monkey Mountain Da Nang Vietnam was such a special place to us. Even though a Mean Monkey slapped my fathers hand. He wanted all the icecream. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Then the monkey stole my ice cream. Crazy little guys. Want to see more!

We are traveling on our biggest adventure to Vietnam. Flying First Class to Vietnam is the first in a series of video we are releasing about our Journey and More. My father and I are traveling to vietnam after he served there 50 years ago in the US Army. This is our first time in first-class and going to Vietnam. The adventures awaits.

Life with Cameras. Vlogs and Films by Jeffrey Eatley. This is the Unfiltered, no holds bar, as it happens Autobiography of my life as a photographer and Creator, this is my "Life with Cameras". Where will my camera take me next, who knows, but I am here to answer the question "WHAT'S NEXT". The Adventure is on and you will get to see it all. I am chasing some pretty lofty goals in an attempt to create something larger than life. As of June 30th, 2019, I turn 40 years old and the next 10 years will be the prime of my life. I hope to inspire knowledge through experiences and I am doing this in order to document the most exciting, insane, rough, hardest part of my life. I will connect with amazing people, go to amazing places, and vlog it all will make a few over the top things along the way... It is what it is and I am enjoying every second.

We are raising money to fund the Documentary "THE GREATEST HONOR" My Fathers Journey back to Vietnam 50 years later. Here is the GOFUNDME ACCOUNT:

If you want to learn about Photography and Cameras, please check out my other channel at www.youtube.com/jeffeatley

#nosmallcreator #lifewithcameras #cameras

Monkey Moutain in Vietnam,Monkey Mountain Da Nang Vietnam - Mean Monkeys,Mean Monkeys,monkey mountain da nang vietnam,da nang vietnam,da nang vietnam 2019,vietnam veterans interviews,vietnam veterans,vietnam vet,veteran story,vietnam vet goes back,vietnam vet goes back to vietnam,veteran goes back to vietnam,us army veteran,chief warrant officer,vlog,life with cameras,jeff eatley,father and son journey,journey to vietnam,crazy monkeys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments