Advertisement

✧ how to style thrifted clothes (with what you already own) ✧

✧ how to style thrifted clothes (with what you already own) ✧ hi y'all! This video shows how to style thrifted pieces with non-thrifted clothes into outfits perfect for fall. I'm on a mission to stop shopping at fast-fashion stores (such as h&m, forever 21, etc.) and want to transition my closet to thrifted-only clothes. So yes, I still own and wear the non-thrifted clothes I've bought in the past because getting rid of them would only be wasteful!

If you're looking to be more sustainable and want to start thrifting, this video shows you how to style thrifted pieces with the clothes you already have. Any amount of thrifting over fast-fashion is better than none, so don't feel pressured to transition your closet all at once. Take care of the clothes you already have and wear them to their fullest potential!

I hope you all enjoyed this video and have a wonderful day!

Y O U T U B E

main channel


vlog channel


S O C I A L S

my blog


instagram


twitter


pinterest


snapchat
@reeseregan

F A Q

How old are you?
20

What’s your college major?


What camera do you film with?
Canon Rebel t3i with a Sigma f2.8 lens
or
Canon Powershot g7x mark III

What editing software do you use?
Final Cut Pro X

D I S C L A I M E R S

I do not own any of the music, all rights go to the owner.
All music from Epidemic Sound, try it here:

This video contains no sponsored content. All opinions are my own

S E C R E T

If you see this, comment below your favorite outfit!

thrifting,thrifted outfits,thrift,thrift with me,thrifted clothing,thrifted clothes,how to style thrifted clothes,thrift haul,how to thrift,fall outfits,fall lookbook,fall outfit ideas,thrifted outfit ideas,thrift flip,minimalist outfits,neutral outfits,sustainable fashion,fast fashion,ethical fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments