Advertisement

Just A Standard Monday!

Just A Standard Monday! Just A Standard Monday!

BEZZAHD:

🎸BUY MY NEW SINGLE HERE🎵:
APPLE MUSIC:
SPOTIFY:

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Follow Connor Wells:
Website: www.connorwells.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/connorwells
Twitter:
Instagram:
iTunes:
Spotify:

---------
Gear I Use:

CAMERA:
Canon EOS M-50
Rode VideoMic Pro
Gorilla Pod 1k Kit
Canon 15-45mm Lens
Lacie Rugged 1TB


GUITARS:
Guild D-120e
Guild M-120e
Guild Starfire iii

PEDALS:
Fishman Aura DI
Fishman TonedEQ
Boss RC-30 Loop Station

connor wells,connor,wells,connor jesse wells,musician vlogger,hitchin (city/town/village),hitchin town fc,hitchin england,hitchin hertfordshire,hitchin uk,club 85 hitchin,hitchin travel,hitchin lavender,quitting my job,job,quit my job,i quit my job,quitting,quit job,how to quit your job,quiting job,quit your job,quiting day job,quit my day job,i quit my job for youtube,quitting my job on camera,quitting a job,how i quit my job,quit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments