Advertisement

Charcoal Steaks. A Butcher's Well Kept Secret Inexpensive Cut of Beef.

Charcoal Steaks. A Butcher's Well Kept Secret Inexpensive Cut of Beef. I cook up Steaks that are rarely known or seen in the meat case. Just what are they and are they a a cut of beef worth buying and cooking? Well, I tell you a little about this and how I cook it up to make a juicy and tasty steak meal on the cheap. So come on into my kitchen and cook some of these Charcoal steaks with me. Below are links to other sites for your review of this cheap but excellent cut of beef.
Should you like the video, please give us a thumbs up and share with your loved ones on all your social media. Trixie and I sure do appreciate it a lot.
Y'all take care, be safe and God's Blessings to each and everyone of you .

Additional informative links you can review to learn more.







Mr. Tom's email: tchimes@aol.com

Butcher's secret,charcoal steaks,down home cooking,Deep South,cast iron cooking,steaks cooked in cast iron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments