Advertisement

How To Think The Right Way! In 3 Simple Steps!

How To Think The Right Way! In 3 Simple Steps! Hey Guys first video from my side!

Have you ever asked yourself, if there is a more effective way of thinking out there?
Well I have and that is my answer!
πŸ“· @jonathankilian

Sources:
πŸŽ§πŸ“˜: The lean-startup


my own head! πŸ‘½

🎡:
Elements by Platinum Butterfly - free license
I moved on by mabhiza - free license
Acid Brazz by Speck - free license

SEE YOU SOON, WHEN IT'S TIME TO KMOW HOW!

how to think,intelligent,mindset,effectiveness,better life,smart,problem solving,method,schlauer denken,schlauer sein,effective communication,effective communication skills,effective leadership,think about it,change,how to,3 steps,best 3,best way,lean startup,a thinking problem,a thinker,Kmow,Jonathankilian,Jonathan,Kmow how,know how,think,better,improved,greater,more useful,more valuable,higher quality,powerful,think critically,leader,communication,

Post a Comment

0 Comments