Advertisement

Flosstube 55 - Punchneedle Ornaments FFOs, Quilting Fabric & 25 interesting Christmas 'facts'

Flosstube 55 - Punchneedle Ornaments FFOs, Quilting Fabric & 25 interesting Christmas 'facts' Welcome to my channel! Thank you for watching. Please subscribe & click the bell so you'll know when I have a new video.

This week I have punchneedle FFOs! I share a fabric line in Whims of the Past and a tote bag haul from

Don't forget to answer this week's question for a chance to get a pattern of your choice from my Etsy shop: "Do you do any baking for Christmas?"(Keyword: baking)

Also, play along....choose any color, a number 1-? and another number 1-4 for the Chinese fortune teller.

Thanks for watching!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOUTOUTS:

Michelle Ruedy of Farmgirl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS MENTIONED IN VIDEO:

Punchneedle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine correction:


SADIE & SAM sketch with swirls drawn in:
You must have a subscription to the magazine or show proof of purchase in order to get the downloadable PDF with the swirls drawn in. Email pnpsmagazine@gmail.com to get the PDF.

To see a speed painting video of the Glory Be Angel Wings:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join my newsletter so you'll know when I have new products or I'm having a sale (Don't worry...I only send approximately 6 newsletters per year):


Whatcha Paintin' Wednesdays - Join us LIVE at 8pm est Wednesday nights on Facebook split-screen where Kristin paints furniture in Tennessee & I paint an angel (or whatever suits my fancy) in Michigan:

Be sure to follow both our FB pages so you'll get a notification when we go live. We alternate back and forth between her page and mine.



My Etsy Shop:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please go to my Gather Dream Create FB group and post a photo of what you're working on! We'd love to see it!

Where to purchase my new punchneedle tutorial:


#crossstitch #punchneedle #needlework #art #angel #dailypainting #flosstube #artlicensing #learntopaintonline #whatchapaintinwednesdays
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my e-courses and tutorials at


Join my newsletter so you'll know when new products are available and when I'm having a sale:









Creative Whims Amazon Store:


Weeks to DMC conversion chart:


If you need to contact me, you can do so at teresakogut3@gmail.com

I have another YouTube channel where I share speed painting videos and give artist tips. If you're interested, go to

Music from Bensound

"facts"

Post a Comment

0 Comments