Advertisement

I chose a value.. II My year 2019..

I chose a value.. II  My year 2019.. Wishing everyone a happy new year.
this video relates a brief journey in you tube as a starter , learning then making of film on places i have explored, in a nutshell the experience i have got in 2019..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
music from AUDIO LIBRARY
TITLE:
1.DUSK
2.CONNECTION
3.AIOLI
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect me
INSTAGRAM:

2019,new year,happy new year,film making,cinematic video,cinematography,nature,natural video,cinematic vlog,Bangladeshi video,Bangladeshi YouTuber,travel life,travel film,Firecrackers,Dinajpur videos,dinajpur rajbari,dinajpur kantoji mondir,kantoji temple,sam kolder inspiration,2019 mashup,travel story 2019,2019 travelling places,Ben tk inspiration,My yr 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments