Advertisement

Mere SHANKAR (Hindi Rap) | RONIZIC | NEW HINDI BHOLENAATH RAP 2020

Mere SHANKAR (Hindi Rap) | RONIZIC | NEW HINDI BHOLENAATH RAP 2020 HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
This is RONIZIC
am here with a new music
Am making a sound like a little
trance i don't know what i make but
you have to listen my work at least one time
For my hardwork.
This song for my God
BHOLENAATH
I wanted to make Song like this
For Presenting my GOD
with Rap
i know Rap is short
because its my first tym make song with Vocal.
and beats are much affective than before

am learning day by day
and show you my work

Plz plz plz do share to all your music lovers
So, yaa guys let me take a leave and I will see you soon with a new video. if you like this video please like, comment and subscribe to my channel and if you have any suggestions please do comment below.



Lots of love
#RONIZIC :)
AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM




thank you soo much
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
My SUBSRIBER And all of you
and live your dreams
BY BY 2019

RONIZIC,ronizic,bholenath,bholenath song,songs,2020,sumit goswami songs,latest bhole songs,Shiva Tandava Stotram,Lord Shiva,Tandava,Hymn,Powerful,Destroyer God,Shiv Shankar,2020 hindi songs,indian songs,Latest song,damru wala,hansraj,baba ji all song,baba ji new song,baba ji ki booti bollywood,Newyear,Newyearsong,Trance,heavybeats,animation,ritviz,viral,

Post a Comment

0 Comments