Advertisement

Subnautica - 3 - Bad luck

Subnautica - 3 - Bad luck So, I had a bit of bad luck while recording this one. First, I forgot to save the game after 14 minutes of recording, so I re-recorded what I had lost to make it fit with the beginning segment. Then I was on my way to the Alien island, but I wasn't paying attention and went the wrong way, I went to the other island. So I lost a good chunk of time on that part as well. But I think I made it work.



Subnautica Nexus Mods -


The mods I'm using are:


Map -
SMLHelper (Modding Helper) This is a required file -
Resource Monitor -
Upgraded Vehicles -
MoonpoolVehicleRepair -
Radial tabs Required File -
FCS Tech Fabricator Required File -
More Seamoth Depth -
Alterra Electrical Mini Fountain Filter -
Better Vehicle Storage -
Day Night Speed -
QModManager 3.0 Required File -

Subnautica

Post a Comment

0 Comments