Advertisement

ASMR ~ Female Undertaker ⚰ examines your Corpse (based on Jack the Rippers Case) | Fire Sounds 🔥🧡

ASMR ~ Female Undertaker ⚰ examines your Corpse  (based on Jack the Rippers Case) | Fire Sounds 🔥🧡 ❤ Hello my Sweethearts ❤

and welcome back to my Channel. If you're new here… please stay and make yourself nice and cozy and enjoy.

I finally had the time and the courage to make another #Roleplay! I guess it is some kind of fantasy but ultimately this is based on the Jack the Ripper Case which happend in the 19th century. You (the Corpse) symbolize the fifth Victim. You have the same wounds etc as her. And even tho this Victim was female it doesn't matter right now. I chose that it fits every gender.
and I know... female Undertakers probably didn't exist at that time, but I had fun making this, even tho the quality is poor and I look like trash.
but I still hope that you enjoy!
❤🧡💚💙💜

#asmr #asmrzephyra


Click here to find a Playlist to all of my ASMR Videos:



Click here to find a Playlist to all of my Fantasy Roleplays:





🌸🍃🌸



Please keep in mind that English is my SECOND language and NOT my mother language! So I am sorry if you can hear any Mistakes

in my Grammar or my Pronunciation.

Quick Note: I learned English in School for over 9 Years (by now I am speaking it for over 11 Years) so my English is fluid, but especially

when I am recording ASMR Videos or when I am playing Video Games with one of my English speaking Friends, I get really, really

nervous and so I sound like a Beginner.



🍃🌸🍃



♫ Follow me on: ♫


Twitter : Zephyra ASMR

E-Mail : Zephyra.asmr@gmail.com

Instagram: art_eternal
Instagram: zephyra_asmr (new)

🌹Tip jar 🌹
PayPal : zephyra.asmr@gmail.com


🍃🌸🍃



!Attention!

This is a Safe Place for not only me but every single one of YOU!

This Channel for me is a place where I can tell my stories and share my thoughts. So if YOU feel the sudden Urge to just speak, to

empty your mind or just to talk something of off your Soul then feel free to do that in the Comment Section. I am very sure that not only me but many other people are willing to listen.

I do not tolerate any Harassment, foul Language and so on. Please be respectful and equal to the Person next to you to Your Own. If you want to be respected and listened to, then please do the same thing to others.


Thank You! ~ Zephyra 🌺

ASMR,Zephyra ASMR,ASMR Zephyra,ASMR Fire Sounds,relaxing Fire Sounds,ASMR Undertaker,female Undertaker,ASMR female Undertaker,ASMR Examination,relaxing ASMR,ASMR to Sleep,sleep ASMR,ASMR Roleplay Undertaker,Roleplay ASMR,ASMR Corpse,ASMR Examination of a Corpse,relaxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments