Advertisement

Me being bored waiting for your questions (mic on)

Me being bored waiting for your questions (mic on) Watch me stream Gacha Life on Omlet Arcade!

Follow me for more:

#OmletArcade #GachaLifeAlso, I have Discord;~

Also, I have some rules;

1. Be nice
2. Nothing suicidal
3. Be appropriate, cause there are teh tiny potatoes here UwU
4. I am wierd
5. If you are a homophobe, leave now...
6. NO HATERS!!!
7. Have fun!
8. You are always my friends
9. I like potatoes
10. Penguins are life

Please follow these rules or else I will end the livestream TwT

Also, I have Discord;~

Link: (never expires)
Tag: RainbowPenguin23 #6844

Please comment/let me know what your username/tag is in the comments below so I know who you are uwu

Roblox: 2007birdee

(Also comment below your user in the comments of who you are so I can accept your friend request)

Be safe meh sweet baby penguins UwU

questions

Post a Comment

0 Comments