Advertisement

Grace by Which I Stand - Keith Green (Drum Cover)

Grace by Which I Stand - Keith Green (Drum Cover) This music was part of my formation in Christ. The words of this song are part of my journey and spiritual life. Keith Green was a prophet for my generation. He died to early in life. As I look at my life I realize it is by grace that I have breath each day. Life is a gift and the people in my life are gifts too. My goal each day is to be grateful for the people in my life and know that I stand by Christ’s grace alone.

The drummer for Keith’s music was Bill Maxwell. Bill’s playing shaped me in ways that go deeper then style ... he has a groove that is all about pocket and intense groove. He about as underrated as any drummer I could name. He has played on hundreds of songs, written movie and TV music, and produced artists.

This is me doing my best Bill Maxwell impression. I’m not even close, but I try!

Enjoy!

Equipment:

Gretsch - 8x12, 9x13, 16x16, 14x20
Pearl Fiberglass Concert toms - 5.5x8, 6.5x10

DMR Solid Walnut - 7x14
Paiste - 14" 505 Medium HH, 16" 2002 Thin Crash, 22" Big Beat, 18" Giant Beat Thin, 18" 2002 China Type

Logic Pro X
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
Seventh Circle Audio Mic Pres (2- J-99, 1 N72, 1 A-12)

OH - SM 81 pr into J-99s
Snare - SM 57 into N-72
Kick - Beta 52 into A-12
Tom 1 - SM 57 into Presonus
Tom 2 - SM 57 into Presonus
Tom 3 - SM 57 into Presonus
F Tom - AT Pro25 into Presonus

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No Copyright Infringement Intended. All copyrighted material remains property of the respective copyright owner(s).

drum cover,drums,drummer,paiste,paiste giant beat,gretsch drums,earl bennett,eardrum,earl drum,CTA,danny seraphine,chicago,stevie wonder,superstition,pearl fiberglass concert toms,drum mic’ing techniques,mic’ing from under the drum,dave brubeck,take five,joe morello,remo,evan heads,vater,steve gadd,rick marrotta,jeff porcaro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments