Advertisement

The Pedestrian - A Puzzle Platformer starring that Bathroom sign guy - Gameplay

The Pedestrian - A Puzzle Platformer starring that Bathroom sign guy - Gameplay The Pedestrian is a awesome little puzzle platformer where you play that little Bathroom sign guy. is it good? check it out!


I'm DrGluon and I play the Sims 4, Minecraft and other games on Twitch. I've started importing my content from Twitch so peeps wouldn't miss out on any of my wackiness. If you are new here, Welcome! I will be bring all my content here but if you would like to pop on over and see me Live check out the link below. I go Live at 8pm PST and I stream about 6-8 hours a night.


Watch live at


Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord:

playthrough,puzzle,the pedestrian,the witness,street sign,portal 2,drgluon,gluon,puzzle platformer,is it good?,The Pedestrian review,should I get?,the pedestrian gameplay,indie game,indie games 2020,puzzle platformer games,The Pedestrian gameplay,games like portal,the pedestrian game,video game,review,portal,puzzle games,top indie games 2020,the pedestrian walkthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments