Advertisement

How to APPROPRIATELY Play Blitz: Rainbow Six Siege

How to APPROPRIATELY Play Blitz: Rainbow Six Siege Wanna catch all the live action? Follow me on Twitch and watch the gameplay live at the following:

Twitch: Twitch.tv/gamingnorms



Alright Normies, lets get back to the basics of Siege. And when I mean basics, I mean hanging with friends, having a good time, and rushing everyone with BLITZ like a NOOB. Hope you all enjoy the return of my channel and I will be posting more daily content going forward. If you want to continue hearing my wonderful but dull voice hit the like and subscribe and I'll catch you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll LATER!

Rainbow,Six,Siege,Funny,moments,blitz,players,overpowered,intense,ace,for,dummies,new,return,characters,operators,professionals,pro,pros,

Post a Comment

0 Comments