Advertisement

ITS SO POWERFUL!!! [CHOREOGRAPHY] BTS (방탄소년단) ‘ON’ Dance Practice - Reaction

ITS SO POWERFUL!!! [CHOREOGRAPHY] BTS (방탄소년단) ‘ON’ Dance Practice - Reaction Get your WorldWideHandsome Hoodie: My Merch:

Support me:
Follow me here:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:

►Watch all BTS reactions here:

►Original:

►business inquires: business.floderflo@gmail.com

►Send me letters (are unpacked oncam)
Flo M.
Postfach 11 61
25442 Quickborn
Germany

► 📦 Send me packages (are unpacked oncam)
Flo M.
910374341
Packstation 117
25451 Quickborn
Germany

반응,kpop reaction,kpop germany,reaction to kpop,kpop reaction german,german watches kpop,german kpop reaction,การโต้ตอบ,reaksi,bts,bts reaction,reaction to bts,bts on,bts on dance practice reaction,bts on dance practice,bts on reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments