Advertisement

The Night I Almost Died: Recognizing the Signs & Symptoms of a Heart Attack | Dr. Rick Wallace

The Night I Almost Died: Recognizing the Signs & Symptoms of a Heart Attack | Dr. Rick Wallace Support the work of The Odyssey Project and its community programs, including the Black Men Lead rite of passage program for young Black males, Restoring Ghettos Forgotten Daughters, Music is Life, Financial Literacy 101 & Beyond, and more at or or you can
contribute directly through the Cash app at $TheOdysseyProject21

The Night I Almost Died: Recognizing the Signs & Symptoms of a Heart Attack ~ Read the entire article here:

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well-wishes. There is something about being forced to come face-to-face with your mortality that puts things into a more lucid focus. I am still having problems associating myself with the term "heart attack" but it is permanently embossed upon my legacy. I must face it, acknowledge it, accept responsibility for the role I played in inviting it into my world, and I must ensure that it does not define me.

Thanks again for all of the love and support you have shown me over the last four days. As I get stronger, you will see more of me, but I had to drop in to say thank you and send out a warning.

Take care of yourself. No matter what you think, you are not invincible. Even managed stress is stress. Finally, take care of your body through proper diet and consistent exercise and activity.

Much Love,

Rick Wallace,


For more on heart health and other health conditions, visit

For more information on emotional and psychological healing after a traumatic event, visit

#heartattack #neardeathexperiences #selfcare #holistichealth #timemanagement #stressmanagement #chronicstress.

Lean a new high-demand skill and prepare yourself for the new workforce for the new decade. Click here to learn more here:

Check out our new podcast, From the Desk of Rick Wallace at


Get your signed copy of my latest book, Born in Captivity: Psychopathology as a Legacy of Slavery at

Get your Black Men Lead Apparel at ~ hoodies, tees, caps, and more...
Get Your Black History Flash Cards Now!

You want to help your children learn about Black history, or maybe you want to learn more about Black history --- get you Black history flashcards now. Click the following link to get your deck...



Ghettos Forgotten Daughters is the story of Marion Wallace (Dr. Wallace,'s Wife) and how she survived childhood sexual abuse & an abusive father to become a voice for young girls like herself. Get your copy here:


Learn how to create a powerful paradigm shift quickly and permanently with the power of paradigms course:


Learn how you can benefit from 1-on-1 Coaching:


Learn how you can apply for acceptance into my 2018 Critical Mass Course:


Get your copy of "Your Mind Is the Genesis of Your Destiny:



To book Dr. Wallace for speaking engagements, seminars, lectures and one-on-one counseling, email: LifeChange@rickwallacephd.link

heartattack,The Night I Almost Died: Recognizing the Signs & Symptoms of a Heart Attack,Dr. Rick Wallace,dr rick wallace youtube,dr. rick wallace talks about recent heart attack and more.,how to survice a heart attack,how to survive a heart attack if alone,Dr. Rick Wallace talks about the night he almost died,reducing the risks of experiencing a heart attack,what is the cause of heart disease,what is the symptoms of heart disease,heart disease in the #1 killer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments