Advertisement

Building your studio part 3 Best shelves for ceramic work

Building your studio part 3  Best shelves for ceramic work #studio #building #pottery

hello potters, this video was going to go over the best types of shelves that I think most people should have in their studios. now please keep in mind this is coming from my own personal experience and opinions although out of all the shelves I've ever built and used for studios these seem to be the least expensive will having the most utility for a lot of my tools and space.

for anyone is wondering or didn't want to watch the video these are the HDX shelves from home Depot they come in a bunch of different sizes.

- wanna send me food and make me fatter?
p.o box : 4540 florin road # E 138 Sacramento
zip:95823
name: Donte the potter

- Music by: sombre-green

*Instagram :

* Facebook community page :

** support the channel :

** join us on Discord :

*** I have a Sponsorship with bigceramicstore.com , you can use the code earthnation5 to get discounts from their website :).

*for business or sponsor inquiries please message me on the Facebook fan page or my Instagram. (links above)

diy,new studio,home Depot,pottery,clay,ceramic,art,hold work,make,glaze,best shelves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments