Advertisement

Types Of People At A Stop Light

Types Of People At A Stop Light Subscribe To This Channel:

I hope you guys enjoyed! I had a lot of fun making this video. If you did enjoy make sure hit that like button, comment and subscribe to become a part of the family. :)

If you guys want to see more of my content I just recently started using this new app called Firework! Download it now and follow me. You don't want to miss out on the daily posts!


Business Email: brianhernandezbusiness@gmail.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: @notbriansnaps
Firework: @BrianHernandez
Follow My Firework:



Thank you so much for the positivity :))))

brian,brian hernandez,types of people,types of kahoot players,types of,kahoot,kahoot game,tal fishman,reaction time,adi fishman,free time,red light skit,skits,type of people at a red light,car skit,red light green light song,stop light sound effect,road rage,car fights,comedy,police chase,kahoot beat,kahoot hack,parodies,brian hernandez parodies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments