Advertisement

I’M OPENING A SHOP AT MY DETAILING UNIT!!

I’M OPENING A SHOP AT MY DETAILING UNIT!! Exciting news!!!!!

In this video I announce that I am opening a valeting and detailing shop where I will be supplying a wide range of valeting and detailing products to my normal customers along with general retail and trade customers.This is something I've been wanting to do for a while and would benefit people in my area.

Let me know what you think of the video. Please give it a like if you enjoyed it, subscribe for more and comment any feedback.

Please also follow me on instagram @talasi_may @talasis_detailing




www.talasis-detailing.co.uk

valetpro,I'm opening a shop at my detailing unit,detailing shop,detailing unit,talasi may,talasi's detailing,lord,its lord the frenchie,valetpro products,valetpro shop,detailers,detailing exeter,detailing uk,uk valeting,detailers and valeters,exeter,devon,entrepeneur,young entrepenuer,start up business,cars,supercars,car detailing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments